Monday, March 27, 2017

Stop Going it Alone

There are so many great reasons to be an Entrepreneur in NS.  I've been in business for over 10 years and I can't imagine ever working for someone else again.  In general, being an Entrepreneur provides you with flexibility, control, ability to follow through with ideas, you work with who you want and spend time with who you want... it really is a world of opportunities, not limitations.  But being an Entrepreneur in NS brings even more benefits to the business owner.  Here are my top 3 reasons why I feel it's great to be an Entrepreneur in Nova Scotia!!!


1.  I meet the most amazing people!  My world is full of the best, interesting, engaged, enthusiastic, smart and caring people.  Halogonians have a great reputation in general, but Entrepreneurial Halogogians absolutely ROCK!!!!

2.  There are MANY organizations in Nova Scotia that are there to help Entrepreneurs at any stage of their businesses.  There are one on one and group programs... courses... trainings... government subsidized programs... just so many organizations and people that want to help you succeed!!!

3. FUNDING!!!!  There are funding programs for business development, skills and productivity improvement, export development, research, hiring, etc .... the programs offer financial support up to 100%.  I'll be doing a lunch and learn on this so be sure to book early.  I'm sure it will be a popular session!

I've taken advantage of many funding opportunities, business development programs, training and courses.  You don't have to go it alone!!!  I've also worked with many clients that have received funding to cover my fees.  Join me on Thursday, April 13 to get a snapshot of the support that's available to Entrepreneurs in Nova Scotia.  If you want to discuss working with me specifically and what programs would be available for that and don't want to wait until April 13th, we can book a coffee date. debi@thinkitplanitdoit.com.   The new fiscal year for funding starts on April 1st, so it's best to get applications in asap.

NS Funding & Programs for Entrepreneurs - book your seat now... space limited.

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ns-funding-programs-for-entrepreneurs-tickets-33214160448

No comments:

Post a Comment