Friday, January 14, 2011

Develop Yourself

I consider myself a learning junkie so I read a LOT! One of the best magazines I’ve run across recently is “Success” (http://www.success.com/). It is loaded with wonderful inspirational and informative articles and resources. It also comes with a CD that allows you to take the inspiration on the road with you. The December issue was themed on “Happiness” and it was full of information that I will use in the months to come. These magazines are so great that I keep them close at hand and use them as a resource for workshops, articles, info to send to clients – just awesome stuff. At $5.95 a month it’s an amazing investment – yes investment. This is not an empty expenditure. As January rolls around there’s lots of talk about proper nutrition and exercise for our bodies – but don’t forget your brain. It has to be fed the right stuff too!

Originally published in New Life Business Newsletter January 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment